- We can always use an energetic addition to the steering committee.
- Help us recruiting additional organizations to the ‘Friends of Responsible Lighting’ list (we can provide ideas).
- We need someone to survey cities regarding the state of their awareness and action to address light pollution.
- Be our coordinator or co-coordinator of star parties at the Buffalo River four times a year (a big priority).
- Organization Treasurer – real easy job at the moment.
- Organization Secretary – also pretty easy.
- Help calibrate iPhones for sky surveys and be a resource for people doing the surveys.
- Some one (or better many people each in their own local) to contact cities to talk about best practices.
- Give talks to civic and environmental groups.
- Help collect photos for the Hall of Shame and Hall of Fame.
We are open to other ideas about how to move the ball. If you can help in the above or any other way please don’t hesitate to speak up.
(501-681-5403 or firstname.lastname@example.org)